TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE
1. Tickets for Between The Trees (BTT) are only available directly from BTT website, Spillers Records, Cardiff or other approved retailers.
2. Purchased tickets cannot be refunded.
3. It is a condition of the ticket sale that re-selling of tickets is not permitted
4. If tickets have been purchased on line, please bring the email confirmation of ticket purchases to box office on arrival at the festival. Tickets, wrist-bands and car park permit will be then given to you.
5. Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
6. Without a valid ticket or email conformation, entry into the event site will not be allowed. Entry to the event site is from the date/time on ticket or as described on the website. Early arrivers will not be admitted (please email Andrew@betweenthetreesfestival.co.uk if you wish to arrive early to volunteer for setting up).
7. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
8. BTT reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation.
9. BTT reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the management.
10. Camping is permitted from Friday 14:00 until Sunday 19:00 only.
11. Camping in the woodland area is included in the weekend ticket price only. Day ticket holders are not permitted to camp and must purchase a weekend ticket if they wish to camp overnight.
12. All vehicles parked at owner’s own risk.
13. No animals are permitted into our event sites.
14. No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into our event sites.
15. No open fires, naked flames or chinese lanterns are permitted anywhere on our event sites.
16. Fireworks, smoke canisters and other similar articles are not permitted within our event sites.
17. No illegal substances may be brought into our event sites.
18. No independent sound systems are permitted.
19. No weapons or illegal drugs are permitted.
20. Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
21. The organisers are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event.
22. Strictly no trading allowed within our event sites without the prior consent of BTT management.
23. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for printed publications, TV, Video, DVD, online or other public broadcast to promote BTT events.
24. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of BTT management.
25. The purchase of a ticket for BTT is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and BTT management reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.
Between The Trees Festival is a not-for-profit venture.